Do you suspect that someone has put roots on you or someone you know? Learn how to remove roots and protect yourself from negative energy with this step-by-step guide.
Have you ever felt like someone was using dark magic against you? Maybe you’ve experienced unexplained illness, bad luck, or a string of negative events that just won’t seem to stop. If so, it’s possible that someone has put roots on you. The root could be about your relationship or anything.
Put roots on someone for money?
Rootwork is a form of black magic that originated in African cultures. It involves using spells and rituals to cause harm to others, often for revenge or personal gain. Roots, also known as jinxes or hexes, are one of the most common types of rootwork.
If you suspect that someone has put roots on you or someone you know, don’t panic. There are steps you can take to remove the roots and protect yourself from future harm.
How to Recognize Roots
The first step in removing roots is recognizing that they’re there. Here are some common signs that someone may have put roots on you:
- Unexplained illness or physical symptoms
- Bad luck or a string of negative events
- Feeling “stuck” or blocked in your life
- Constantly feeling tired or drained
- Nightmares or other sleep disturbances
- Seeing or hearing strange things
- Feeling like you’re being watched or followed
If you’re experiencing any of these symptoms, it’s important to take them seriously. Even if you’re not sure if someone has put roots on you, it’s better to err on the side of caution.
Step-by-Step Guide on how to break roots put on someone
Once you’ve recognized that roots are present, it’s time to start the removal process. Here’s how to remove roots put on someone:
- Cleanse your space: Start by cleansing your physical space. This can be done with a variety of methods, such as burning sage, using essential oils, or smudging with palo santo. The goal is to clear out any negative energy that may be present.
- Cleanse your body: Next, cleanse your body. You can do this by taking a salt bath, using a body scrub, or simply taking a shower with intention. The goal is to wash away any negative energy that may be attached to you.
- And also cleanse your house.
Essential Knowledge on how to remove the roots
Seek the assistance of a professional love spells caster or root worker to so that. These rituals can be best done by people who have a vast experience to manage all situations that result in removing the root. You can always reach out to me on any of my contacts on this page.
Have you ever felt a negative energy surrounding you or someone you love? It could be a result of someone putting roots on you. Roots are a form of negative energy that someone can direct towards you or your loved ones. So don’t just sit back and wait for karma to come and help you, stand in for yourself and seek my assistance.